Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stronghold Hirelings "currently unpaid" and Treasury Bugs

Stronghold Hireling Hirelings Unpaid Bug Treasury

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hello ChopShop,

I apologize for the inconveniences, and I understand that your time is very valuable, but without uploading a save files and an output log I can't really see whats going on with your game or system. I truly want to help you and make sure your game is working correctly. 

By the sounds of it, you just need to verify your game cache (if you are playing on Steam) as your installation is either missing files or some of them are corrupted. Since these issues haven't been reported on the forums for quite some time.

I'll do my best to assist you with the information I have.

Your game may be out of date, we are currently on v3.01.0977.

If you are playing on Steam, please verify your game cache. In your Steam Library, right click Pillars of Eternity > Properties > Local Files Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If you are playing on GOG, unfortunately you will have to uninstall the game and redownload the 3.01 installers.

If you are using GOG Galaxy, please verify/repair your game under the games configuration settings in the Galaxy Client. 

I hope that helps! If there is still an issue, please at upload an output log so I can take a look. (Note: You do not need dropbox to upload text files to the forums)

Thank you for your support. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stronghold, Hireling, Hirelings, Unpaid, Bug, Treasury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users