Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stronghold Hirelings "currently unpaid" and Treasury Bugs

Stronghold Hireling Hirelings Unpaid Bug Treasury

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

mestal

mestal

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

same here.

Gjefflin

Gjefflin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Same here as well.  "Unpaid" status even though in my keep listings it shows them as receiving their payments.

NwFrplayer

NwFrplayer

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Same for me nerver pay and I have a bug my quest at the stronghols never valide  a I have only one quest a small aventure a been done , I have lost all money and xp and the item never in my chest in the castle for the other

for example: I give the quest : your quest end in turn 64 but after a few time the recall button show allocate same a the start

I put sagani and the singer summoner but i remember I can valide my first aventure because i dont have the castle yet , or I have it but dont have a team party member a the stronghold  : the quest witch a (trader ?) in front of the  destroy bridge the map next to Cooperlane District , she a shipwreck victim .

steam fr version of the game

Maybe when I reload the quicksave 

Sorry for my english ,

Edited by NwFrplayer, 02 April 2015 - 10:36 PM.

Dunamin

Dunamin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts
Same... sort of: My treasury is always empty.

Notifications informed me that taxes and adventure items were delivered to my treasury, on multiple occasions.
Nothing ever shows up in the treasury, however.
I have yet to hire hirelings, but if their fees are deducted from the treasury, I'd imagine that bug would also occur.

Same as the bug reported here, it would seem.

Deim

Deim

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Steam:Deim

Aswell if u comming defend stronghold and kill attackers loot after win disappears.

• earthwulf likes this

halfoat

halfoat

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Same thing exactly- hirelings currently unpaid and leaving despite being paid on payday and nothing in the treasury.

Has anyone from Obsidian actually acknowledged that this is a bug or working as intended or that we need to do something to pay them? I haven't found them saying anything at all and it isn't mentioned in the upcoming patch notes. Would be nice to know whether they're working on it or just pretending it doesn't exist.

vril

vril

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I also have the Unpaid Hireling though my treasure has money in it and I'm pretty sure they were paid.

AnjyBelle

AnjyBelle

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 137 posts

Same + them turning against me during a manually solved assault of bandits.

DarkWaterSong

DarkWaterSong

Eleven Bard of the Order

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Steam:darkwatersong
  • Xbox Gamertag:darkwatersong
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer

I also am getting this, but have not tested since the patch....will try it tonight.

cmk24

cmk24

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I also am getting this, but have not tested since the patch....will try it tonight.

The 'unpaid' bug is still there after the patch :(

Dunamin

Dunamin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts

The 'unpaid' bug is still there after the patch :(

Damn, that's a shame.

Do taxes and adventure rewards appear in your treasury now, though?

If that's at least fixed, I'm tempted to continue, and just ignore hirelings altogether.

I mean, you can get by without hirelings, right?

cherryleaf

cherryleaf

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Collected taxes twice. Got robbed twice. Lost all earnings first time, and lost 274 and earned 546 the second time - but, when I return to my Stronghold, and walk over to the treasury, in the Main Hall, to collect my taxes, recieved there is none to be found. The Treasury Chest is empty. Always empty.

Is this a bug? Glitch? Or do I need to upgrade something before I can collect Taxes/Earnings/Rewards?

Shepard

Shepard

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:PDominatorS3
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I have the same bug, please fix bug with hirelings, treasury, income tax... it this is annoying...

Jadin

Jadin

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Same for me with the added 'benefit' of having all my hired protection thinking I'm hostile so when I run a defend the keep instance I have to kill not only the attackers but my defenders as well....

TheBruce

TheBruce

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts

I have this bug too.

Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter

Royal Bug Catcher of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 5992 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Isn't the tax added to your general money? Since I have pertually 100K+ and the tax income/pay is less than beating some random person's skull in and looting their corpse I never actually cared to bother checking though...

It does display 'currently unpaid' but has done so over 3+ paydays and still all seems fine.

EricTheRed03

EricTheRed03

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Have the same problem. Hiring showing as unpaid even with my 100k gold in bank. This is game breaking.. can't even unhire and hire again to break the bug.

Please fix! I lose my prisoner with max hirelings!

PsiDraconis

PsiDraconis

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Steam:D-F3NS

Same here!

earthwulf

earthwulf

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Steam:earthwulf
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Just patched the game today - and found this bug is still in play. Also, hate not being able to easily loot after defending my keep. I can do it, if I pause the game at just the right place, but it's a PITA.

jpearl01

jpearl01

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Just wanted to toss my hat in the ring as well, it would be really cool if a dev popped by to say this was on their radar!  I haven't been paying attention to the money (I assumed that the $$ was just added to my current total, and not that it was in the treasury box) I do know that items from quests show up there.  I did not hire anyone early in the game, only just did.  Recently had it say that they had been paid, but all are listed as being 'unpaid' in the stronghold dialogue.  They do not seem hostile so far.  I've only had one attack on the stronghold and that was before I had hirelings so I can't attest to their aggro-ness. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stronghold, Hireling, Hirelings, Unpaid, Bug, Treasury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users