Stronghold Hirelings "currently unpaid" and Treasury Bugs

Nathanel

Question

Hello.In stronghold screen when i click hirelings menu it says under every hireling "currently unpaid" despite having plenty of coin .after i fire them then rehire them text dissapears.But if i quit the game and then load the same save,it says "currently unpaid" again.Also guest hirelings dissapears for good if i fire them but their bonuses stays.Not sure about the last part when i fire a regular hireling stronghold's prestige and security drops but when i fire a guest hireling there is no change.So either their bonuses doesnt apply or stack even after i dissmis them.Secondly after my companions return from off screen adventures text in the stronghold screen suggest there are some rewards in the treasury but it is always empty.Sorry for english it is not my first  language.

• Like 8

The 'unpaid' bug is still there after the patch :(

Damn, that's a shame.

Do taxes and adventure rewards appear in your treasury now, though?

If that's at least fixed, I'm tempted to continue, and just ignore hirelings altogether.

I mean, you can get by without hirelings, right?

Collected taxes twice. Got robbed twice. Lost all earnings first time, and lost 274 and earned 546 the second time - but, when I return to my Stronghold, and walk over to the treasury, in the Main Hall, to collect my taxes, recieved there is none to be found. The Treasury Chest is empty. Always empty.

Is this a bug? Glitch? Or do I need to upgrade something before I can collect Taxes/Earnings/Rewards?

Same for me with the added 'benefit' of having all my hired protection thinking I'm hostile so when I run a defend the keep instance I have to kill not only the attackers but my defenders as well....

Isn't the tax added to your general money? Since I have pertually 100K+ and the tax income/pay is less than beating some random person's skull in and looting their corpse I never actually cared to bother checking though...

It does display 'currently unpaid' but has done so over 3+ paydays and still all seems fine.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Just wanted to toss my hat in the ring as well, it would be really cool if a dev popped by to say this was on their radar!  I haven't been paying attention to the money (I assumed that the $$ was just added to my current total, and not that it was in the treasury box) I do know that items from quests show up there.  I did not hire anyone early in the game, only just did.  Recently had it say that they had been paid, but all are listed as being 'unpaid' in the stronghold dialogue.  They do not seem hostile so far.  I've only had one attack on the stronghold and that was before I had hirelings so I can't attest to their aggro-ness. 

The same thing is happening to me. All hirelings show up as unpaid, and I have no idea how to pay them. My understanding of taxes is that they go directly into your own balance and not to the treasury. Not sure why there is a treasury, in that case. Seems like everything could go straight to the stash.

Just to force you to visit the keep for the money and items generated by your structures and stronghold quests.

Probably would have been better to let that go straight to stash, yeah, but I'm sure some people would complain or report bugs about items suddenly appearing for them and they have no clue why...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

You can't.

^

Same + them turning against me during a manually solved assault of bandits.

Right now, my keep was only a money sink even if it gave me tons of ingredients ... I mean, auto resolve with 8 hirelings still made "you lost two buildings" (???), hirelings being always unpaid and, during fight, They turned against me, and, then, were hostile in my keep (and I had to kill them all, even not hireling guest... To find him ressurected afterward) ...

-> Escape of prisoner even with high security ...

Right now, the keep is quite annoying, as a long travel make you miss any quest and lose reputation even if you COULDN'T react to the new mission ... 

They should have fixed that hostility issue with 1.0.5.

I don't really know about all these mechanics though since I got zero attacks in my entire playtime 0_o

^