Od Nua - Level 13 - Spirit wont give password to open door to stairs

doofstructor

Question

Had to cheat by referencing the guide at gamepressure.  Seems that after clearing an area of baddies a spirit will appear to provide a password to unlock options for opening a door that leads to stairs to level 14.  After clearing the area, this spirit will not speak with me no matter what I do and as a result, I cannot get to the next stairway "down".  Stuck.  No way to progress.....unless I'm missing something.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

I'm on the same boat... None of the spirits on the level will talk to me. I talked to the door, tried all the (wrong) passwords and went to the spirit at the far northeast of the map, he doesn't tell me the password.

Apparently the language comes from the main quest.

Spoiller

(You need to complete the quest in the Engwythian tower in Defiance Bay).

Edited by .Leif.

Hm apparently I can't edit that previous post but now after having spoke to all of the people I need to speak to I STILL can't open that dang door. I have spoke with everyone on that floor in their own language and the open option still isn't appearing.

Ah thanks a billion. I thought I had exhausted all of the options for all of the ghosts but the dude in the top right had a few more options. Perhaps adding something to the quest-journal about talking to the spirits may end up averting further frustration for clueless dungeoneers such as myself. Thanks a billion Matt for your help and keep up the stellar work.