[Bug] Changing party members while inside Brighthollow

Jotra

Question

Noticed that if you change party members inside Brighthollow they will lose all items in their personal inventories.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the save I've attached.

2. Check invetory to see all the stuff there.

3. Remove all party members through the stronghold > party management screen > accept.

4. Invite same party members back

5. Check inventory again to see all the items gone.

Savefile

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

I'm playing the 1.0.6.0591 -steam release, and I recently hit this. Does anyone in this thread know if this was supposed to be fixed already, or when it might get attention?

Hey epu,

Sorry for the inconvenience, if possible, could you please upload a save file and output data before you lose the items? I highly recommend using dropbox.  Also please list the steps required on how to reproduce this issue as Jotra did above. I checked Jotra's save file and everything worked out fine. 

Thanks a bunch!

Hey Aarik, thanks for listening. Unfortunately, the previous save was quite awhile apart (I only noticed it after racing through the end of Act II). But here's what I have.

I'll see if I can get some output log tonight, and narrow down the repro steps.

Edited by epu

Thanks for your help, and let me know if you need anything else. Also, if the bug gets fixed and moves into a beta patch, let me know. I'll be interested in verifying fixed.