BUG (minor) - continuity problem

endruwiggin

Question

SPOILERS AHEAD

I can speak to Durance about him helping creating the godhammer, and I do this anywhere, i my case, while in town, i just initiate a conversation and speak to him about multiple things and thats one of the things he say.

After hours later, I go to sleep, and I wake up to a vision of him holding the staff and light eminating from it, and after speaking with him about it he "reveal" to me he helped shape the godhammer.

And my response is - "You helped build the Godahmmer?"

Which I already know he did ... maybe its a bug that I shouldn't be able to speak to him about it before I get this scene.

• Like 1

what_can_cb510.png

2 answers to this question

I have a similar problem. I didn't even get the vision and I was able to talk to him about the godhammer and what not. Furthermore, two of his conversation trees are still "unread" (not greyed out) even though I have asked him everything.

I'm afraid that maybe I won't be able to progress with his conversations. Just got the stronghold and still nothing new. Is this normal?

I have the same problem.

I already talked with him about the godhammer. Had that vision some days later. Quest tells me i need to talk to him. He has the "Talk to me" Symbol on his Avatar.

I click on it and i got the normal dialogue tree as before and i could only talk about the same stuff as before. No change in Durance Quest.