Prisoners (Name Spoilers)

Kiyay

Question

Hey everyone, ran into my first real problem today, not sure if it's a bug or error on my part.

Problem: Geyda, a visitor, came into my stronghold requesting a prisoner to experiment on. However, I do not know how to hand a prisoner over to him.

Solutions Tried:

1. Tried to using a prisoner other than Nyrid.

2. Tried talking to the statue, jailer, Geyda (said visitor requesting a prisoner) and tried using the HUD Icon.

3. Tried to rest and come back, but the visitor leaves.

4. Tried leaving the zone and coming back.

5. Tried releasing Nyrid (Hoping he would be released to the Visitor)

Of course, all the above failed or I wouldn't be here. Open to any suggestions and thanks!

2 answers to this question

When Geyda showed up an "Accept Money" prompt appeared next to Nyrid. At first I thought this was some sort of bribe that Nyrid was offering me to get out of prison but now I think this is how you hand a prisoner over to Geyda. I traveled to the prisons and looked around like you did searching for a way to give a prisoner to Geyda but couldn't find anything, but while I was doing this Geyda left and the "Accept Money" prompt disappeared. It's badly communicated but it looks like that option is how you hand them over to visitors. 

• Like 1

Aw, okay.. so I had came across another prisoner that wanted to pay me to let him go- so when Geyda arrived I accepted his payment (Thinking it was part of his earlier bribe, separate from Geyda). Now that I think about it, it might be why I can't sell off Nyrid, because I already accidently sold off the guy I wanted to let go to be experimented on ;(

Thanks for the insight Zornack!