Which battle is the hardest one?

My friend kill the red dragon in level 7, in the Path of Damned level.He told me the combat in PoE is too easy to play.,And the game not worth to play,only suit to those light players.

He really make me angry.Who can tell me which battle is the hardest one?I must let him know he is a fool.

Edited by bronzepoem

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

I dunno, maybe he's just really good.

No, I know he is just a fool.

Who can tell me 3-4 hardest battles in the game,please?

It depends entirely on when you reach a fight. And very few people will have gotten to the end. For me, my hardest fight was the lighthouse floor that killed me around a dozen times before I stumbled on a strategy, but I've also jut started act 3 of the game, so something harder might come up.

It depends entirely on when you reach a fight. And very few people will have gotten to the end. For me, my hardest fight was the lighthouse floor that killed me around a dozen times before I stumbled on a strategy, but I've also jut started act 3 of the game, so something harder might come up.

My friend killed Cail the Slient at level 7 path the damned.Is Cail the Slient a true dargon?

My friend killed Cail the Slient at level 7 path the damned.Is Cail the Slient a true dargon?

I think it's a drake.

I think it's a drake.

A drake! Now I know...

finished it on normal difficulty...it all depends on at which lvl you reach a fight but theres some stuff thats hard.

lighthouse top level killed me god knows how often...spectres and shades

the dragon at the temple in Act 4 isnt that hard if you dont get unlucky and he instagibs your squishys with his breath.

thaos fight is a bitch due to the mechanics of the adds that make you loose control very often

ogre druids are also a pain because of the bug that makes plague of insects have no timer

That firedrake is very easy though, all you need is a cipher to stun it with mental binding. I did it at lvl 8 on hard, and it was very easy. I could imagine doing it on POTD a level lower.

As for the adra dragon, that is a completely different story, and was the first time I had to lower difficulty in order to do it (lvl 9 on normal)

Adra Dragon and Thaos are the hardest fights.