Is there a way to fire a hired adventurer?

So i hired a bunch of them to test out combos and theres only 1 class left i havent tried and the game tells me i cant hire more than 8.. any way to get rid of 1? besides... bring him/her out to a monster patch and slowly get killed?

Guest Matt Sheets

Regardless if you get your adventurer's killed, you can't hire anymore from an inn once you create 8 of them. The hard limit is 8. If you want to create more, you have to start the game again.

If the adventurer permanently dies, you can then hire a new one to replace him even if he was your 8th adventurer.

There's no hard limit.

• Like 2

Regardless if you get your adventurer's killed, you can't hire anymore from an inn once you create 8 of them. The hard limit is 8. If you want to create more, you have to start the game again.

If the adventurer permanently dies, you can then hire a new one to replace him even if he was your 8th adventurer.

There's no hard limit.

so you can just kill them yourself if you want new adventurers?

is there some reputation penalty or other negative consequence?

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

There's no hard limit.

so you can just kill them yourself if you want new adventurers?

is there some reputation penalty or other negative consequence?

Would be funny when you kill your own adventurer you get a Reputation boost as a sacrifice to the gods. 

Edited by draek

There's no hard limit.

Really? That's good to hear!