what are the classes that can cast buffs to benefit others (either modal or temporary)?

basically i want to build my group around buffing up my main (rogue dual wielder) so i can have him do most of the killing. spells that increase his stats/damage and such. i read some wiki descriptions and it seems like chanters have a bunch of constant group buffs they can choose from. who else has buffs? i am asking because it is too much work to read all the skills from 11 classes and my only experience so far is with my rogue. thanks.

so chanters and paladins (i saw a couple on Pallegina when i got her) have toggle aoe buffs that stay on, and priests have only short-duration buffs that you cast?

what are some other good "support classes"? buffing/healing/cc. i read that druids have healing and spells that make targets backstab-able so i would count them.

so that makes:

chanter
paladin
priest
druid

as the top support classes?

my strategy probably sounds weird to some but i am a solo player at heart so i just like to control him mostly in combat. in particular the toggle buffs (chanters/paladins) are my favorite since i don't need to micro manage them in fights as much to get the benefits. i play on normal difficulty so overall group optimization is not as important, although i will probably get 1 tank (fighter is the best tank for damage mitigation?)

ciphers get debuffs which are really good and can be used multiple times per encounter.  the level 1 blind/daze is great, and their aoes are foe only for the most part.  they also get screen wide knockdown at high level and other things.