Leyra, Missing Sentries

Unfortunately the strategy guide is incorrect.

There's no peaceful resolution for Missing Sentries.

Just as feedback, gameplay wise, I am not sure why there can't be any peaceful resolution for Missing Sentries. 

At the very least, it'd have been nice if killing her freed the (remaining) sentries from her control.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here. Got into Heritage hills and cleared it before Getting the quest. Then when I got the quest, it wont update.

Same.. I go inside before taking the quest, all people safe even the 3 sentries but after speaking Wyla the quest wont update..

• 1 month later...

There is no "good option": the logic is in conversations\05_defiance_bay_heritage_hill\05_cv_leyra_banshee.conversation if anyone wants to look. The "clever" option (telling Leyra she's dead)) always fast tracks to an attack. The "one soldier breaks free" dialogue path is in the code (and the linked game text - localized\en\text\conversations\05_defiance_bay_heritage_hill\05_cv_leyra_banshee.stringtable) but is impossible to reach at the moment, and there doesn't seem to be any code which overrides the "everyone goes hostile" directive either. In short, the content from the Prima guide simply doesn't exist at this point in time in the current game.

(if this is inappropriate or belongs in a different forum please let me know: first post and all that.)

• 2 weeks later...