Leyra, Missing Sentries

Has anyone managed to get the option for no bloodshed to work? I have 21 total Resolve, Champion reputation with the Crucible Knights, and rank 4 clever disposition, but cannot get the conversation option from the prima guide to appear?

• Like 1

The prime guide seems blatantly wrong, or there is a bug. No matter what your stats are, what your dispositions are, or what your rep is it seems impossible to not have to kill the guards and ghost for the quest, even tho the guide says its possible to save the guards

there's another group, but it didn't update for me either.

Another group?? Where? I could swear I looking over the whole map...

They're in a back room in the area all the way west. Could be wrong, but they mention being a patrol.

Edited by revanmaster

(can't see my posts yet so have to post a new one)

i still managed to complete the quest and have slight postive rep despite killng them all so either the guide is wrong or the is a bug with the dialogue

*edit*

it seems i am pass the security check thingy now so my bad for posting a new post instead of editing the last one

Edited by Valtonis

I have the exact same issue, it's really taking the joy out of the game for completionists like myself. There's no way to avoid the fight, and even if I kill Leyra without touching the soldiers at all, they remain hostile (killed her with the console just after the fight started to be sure).

Funny thing is, I got so fed up with it that I tried to force the quest to advance through the console - it worked at first, saying I should report back to Wyna or whatever her name is. Sadly, she wouldn't react to the fact that it was done, and all I could tell her was that I was still looking in to the matter.

• Like 2

I'm stuck on this as well. Can't advance this quest. I have tried many times using scouting and otherwise, but she won't let me get close enough to converse with any of the guards before she interrupts and I have to talk to her, always ending in a battle. No matter what conversation choices I make in what order, or how the battle plays out, the quest never advances, and going back to Wyla is futile, she just asks me if I've made any progress and I have to say I'm still working on it. Bummer.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the strategy guide is incorrect.

There's no peaceful resolution for Missing Sentries.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be *any* solution for some of us. I have tried several times, starting from a point before I entered the mausoleum, going ahead with the fight, and returning to Wyla. She never acknowledges that the missing sentries have been found.

Any thoughts?

Okay, never mind.. I just finally tried the one single thing I had not tried all evening yesterday, and that was the conversation choice of attacking right away, saying she won't fool us, etc.. FINALLY got a task update to talk to Wyla, and was able to complete the task.. geez. I tried at least 10 times last night with every other conversation option, with no success..

Unfortunately the strategy guide is incorrect.

There's no peaceful resolution for Missing Sentries.

That's fine, however I still have an issue with this quest.

I found the missing guards (and killed them), however my quest log never updated. Is there another batch of guards that I didn't find and need to?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

killed them all  but there is no quest update. talked to the quest giver, no raction.

When is the patch coming?

WIll the saves be valid with the new patch?

After my realization that White March has the same XP reward problem, I don't even have the drive to launch game anymore because I hated so much reaching Twin Elms with a level cap in vanilla PoE that I don't wish to relive that experience.

+1 for being unable to advance the quest.

I've fought the ghost Leyra and the Justicars she had charmed, but the quest hasn't updated and after emptying heritage hill and completing the tower nothing happens when returning to Wyla at crucible keep. It just stays on the "I'll report back when I find something" dialogue.

High-Priest of Funk of the Obsidian Order