Achivement question: No Rest for the Pro

Random question - does this count ALL resting, including at inns? I'm guessing so, but the firepit icon had me second-guessing whether it's only for wilderness rests. If it's the former, I'm not interested in going for it. If it's the latter, then no problem.

Thanks!

The Dude abides.

it does not say anything about difficulty, so... create munchkin part of custom chars and breeze through the main quest avoiding all optional fights when you can (to not get HP dmgs)

Right. Likely a gimmick party like a cadre of Rifleman Chanters or some-such. 

it does not say anything about difficulty, so... create munchkin part of custom chars and breeze through the main quest avoiding all optional fights when you can (to not get HP dmgs)

Right. Likely a gimmick party like a cadre of Rifleman Chanters or some-such. 

Not sure if you'd want chanters or paladins or priests.  You'd also want to stick them in heavy armor with heavy ranged weapons so they can nuke stuff without much fear of getting nuked in return.

You can use Rangers also, as pets never lose health even when they get knocked out. I'm running a full ranger party and despite a few 'surprise' encounters when rangers got to melee, they leave each combat unscattered.