Stronghold Hirelings Bug

geamoiri

Question

Hello folks,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the hirelings you hire from the stronghold's barracks

They appear as enemies when i visit my stronghold forcing me to engage in combat and kill them every-time

Thanks for your time 

5 answers to this question

It's weird because this behavior is so inconsistent. The first few battles they behaved normally. Then they were hostile during the battles. The last battle I had, they were friendly until immediately after the battle ended upon which they turned hostile. I made sure not to use AoE attacks during that fight so I know that wasn't the issue.

It's weird because this behavior is so inconsistent. The first few battles they behaved normally. Then they were hostile during the battles. The last battle I had, they were friendly until immediately after the battle ended upon which they turned hostile. I made sure not to use AoE attacks during that fight so I know that wasn't the issue.

Yes , got this problem also.

I managed to have 1 battle with them being friendly, after the battle back to hired enemies...

Strange thing is i havent seen this bug reported in the bug section 

Having the same problem. I really hope this gets fixed soon, I recently hired a Fellow of St. Waidwen, and he attacks me any time I go into my great hall, be it in a defense or not. It's really annoying, and I want this hireling on my side, he's pretty damn expensive.