can somebody tell me how to forge a weapon in that quest? I killed everything except for the colony matriarch (whatever that thing was), and I don't see any ways to progress 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I wonder how strong that weapon would be... is it worth to wipe out an entire colony for it?

EDIT:
reloaded to see what I'd get
Untit1213123led.png

not too shabby, although damage is a bit on the low side, considering my second answer was something about crushing stuff with all my might. I guess one's class has more effect on the outcome 

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The result is dependent on your choices. If I recall correctly:

1. bring people together: bonus accuracy and damage when same target as teammate

2. consistent and reliable: convert grazes to hits

3. bravest when worst: bonus accuracy and damage when <50% endurance

4. nothing gets in the way: vicious (your result)

a. desire resilience: recover endurance when damaging enemy

b. mightier version of what i am today: exceptional

c. inspire those around me: teammate gets +accuracy attacking your target

d. subdue foes with my power: stunning (your result)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

you have to go through two chambers with pillars in the center (start from the left) and answer question about your character. in the third room go up the stairs and initiate the dialogue. them place the spear and the stone inside the urn in the center

• Like 1
Walsingham said: