I gotta say, I am loving the path forcing that goes on in this game.  Not to give anything away, but I am doing Raederic's Hold, and there are at least three points right now, just in this area, where I have looked at the screen and grumbled because I have had to think long and hard about which decision I want to make, fully realizing that a gigantic "hook" has been placed.  Now I want to come back and see how it would have developed had I gone with Option B, or C, or D.

And that's to say nothing of PC class and skill choices, or companion choices...

So bravo Obsidian.  I rarely ever finish games.  I think of all the CRPGs I have played (and there have been many), I have only ever actually finished 6:  BG1, BG2, BG:TOB, PST, Fallout 1, and Fallout 2.  So four if you count BG as one game.   That's it.  All the rest, the Elder Scrolls series, Fallouts 3 and NV, The Witchers 1 and 2, Dragon Age, Wasteland 2, among many others, I never could maintain enough interest and energy to complete, though I did enjoy them all for a time.  So for a game to hook me in and make me want to finish just so I can go back and explore alternate quest paths?  That deserves a tip of the hat.

I am very happy that I helped contribute a tiny bit toward making this game a reality; it is still one of the very few things I have backed on Kickstarter.

Well done gang, I think this one is going to stay on my hard drive for a long long time to come.