Hello all,

I currently have a 2nd level monk and Aloth (2nd level also) in my party.  If I even attempt any of the initial rooms of the 1st level of the Temple of Eothas, I get my a** handed to me.  Am I tackling this dungeon too early ?

Thanks in advance

Not sure if I spoil too much by saying this but . . . there is another companion . . . nearby . . . that can follow you into this dungeon.

With a party of 3, the first floor is no problem. Stay clear of the second floor until you recruit a 4th party member/get some levels, though, unless you are looking for . . . unusually tough challenges.

• Like 1

Go level up a bit and come back.My party was 4 or 5 when I fought him on hard difficulty.

• Like 1

"Very well permit me on this night. To break your hearts once more. This is the story of the Chain of Dogs. Of Coltaine of the Crow Clan, newly come fist to the 7th Army"- Duiker:Memories of Ice

Go level up a bit and come back.My party was 4 or 5 when I fought him on hard difficulty.

"Very well permit me on this night. To break your hearts once more. This is the story of the Chain of Dogs. Of Coltaine of the Crow Clan, newly come fist to the 7th Army"- Duiker:Memories of Ice

Lol... yeah I went down too early as well... I think everything will be ok now. ;)

Home/Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA /Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 970 EVO x2, 850 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro

I managed to clear the first level of the temple with 2 party members and the second level with 3 party members in Path of the Damned difficulty. Party members were my main character (Fighter), certain NPC you recruit for the first level, and added a recruited Inn NPC priest for the second level. My party members were level 2, and main character level 3. You could say I used cheese tactics, and I'm not sure what enters the realm of the spoiler here (considering we're in spoiler-free forums, I don't want to say too much), but it involved a lot of doorway/choke point usage, clever positioning and AoE magic. A couple of pulls were especially difficult, but with patience and some luck it all goes down. 

Edited by Emerwyn

First floor can be cleared with 3 party members at level 2.

Don't even bother with the second floor before you have 4 party members, preferably level 3. If you want in early, create an adventurer, 250 cp is nothing in the long run.