Game is exceeding expectations so far! :)

Any advice on builds for the fighter class in regards to stats? Initially I followed the recommended stats and ended up with 18 Con 18 Res 12 Per. Leaving Might at 10 leaves him a bit weak offensively, but I imagine this is the point right? Making a tank a true tank and not a damage dealer?

Depends on what you want. Fighter can be used to tank (crucial: Resolve, Perception, some Int, maaaaybe some Con, sword-and-shield style, cautious attack, etc.), but it can also be used for DPS (crucial: Might, Dexterity, some Int, light armor).

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Thanks for the tips!

What's a good spread if keeping other stats at default values and raising Resolve, Perception and Int? Would not have guessed Con was not so useful due to the gains which Fighter already receives each level.

My Fighter currrently has 14 Might, 15 Constitution, 10 Dexterity, 14 Perception, 10 Intellect and 15 Resolve. Beside that i'm pushing Athletics. I'm not very far in the Game but i dont have trouble in my fights, it works good for me. :)

Ended up going 15 M, 14 C, 10 D, 14 P, 10 I, 15 R. He's definitely the last one standing the party when things go south. Wondering if focusing on two-handed weapons wouldn't be a bad idea to get a bit more damage out of him? Or maybe just rerolling a DPS barb since Eder is a decent tank (but no wear near as tank as my main).

Depends on what you want. Fighter can be used to tank (crucial: Resolve, Perception, some Int, maaaaybe some Con, sword-and-shield style, cautious attack, etc.), but it can also be used for DPS (crucial: Might, Dexterity, some Int, light armor).

What if you want to make a hybrid off-tank? Something like 16 Might, Perception, and Resolve? Or maybe 18/14/16? Weapon focus/specialization X, confident aim, defender mode, weary defender, and one weapon style of your choice . The stats will make him good in dialogs too.

Honestly, once I finish my current walkthrough I will make custom party with at least 2 fighters, 2 handed swords and full plate, balanced offense and defense stats. I think Fighter is best class in game currently.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"