[Logic Error] Accessing Stash while being outside of towns

mega-T

Question

Hello

I think I've found a logic error in the game, Im playing on hard with expert mode.

I can put items in the stash, which should not be possible.

Stash should not be accessable outside town..

I also didnt figure out how to drop items on the ground?!

8 answers to this question

Items can always be put in the stash - some will go in automatically like quest items and ingredients - you just can't remove anything from stash when playing with the stash restricted except in certain areas (inn, stronghold etc)

there is no way to drop items on the ground once you pick them up - feature not bug

Edited by wanderon

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

there is no way to drop items on the ground once you pick them up - feature not bug

Both is definitly a bug not a feature, its unlogical to put things in the stash (while the stash is somewhere located in the town...).

I'd like to read something official from the developers what the thoughts are behind this idea....

To be not able to drop items to a ground is also a big bug because then you're forced to simply take the things with you,

which is also illogical - it should be rather possible to sacrifice items you cannot take with you.

Mega - if I remember properly, it is possible to take things from inventory and put them in containers, so you can 'leave things behind' by finding a crate and stuffing it full of your unwanted things and then ignoring it, should you wish.  

Bug = not working as designed

feature = working as designed

Okay I agree with this, you seem to be very certain that this is a feature.

Where did the developers ever said that dropping items to the ground is useless and shall not included?

I seem to have missed this conversation... anyways I guess people will most likley add this as an mod then...

There is a setting in option/game that allows you to restrict where you can access the stash.

That is exacly what Im criticising, the restriction only works in one way - you cannot take from the stash,

but you can put things in the stash?!?

This is a bug, if the stash isnt available - its not available - there is no magical one-way thingie.

Edited by mega-T