Raedric's Keep - Siege Platform crashing game.

Benedictous

Question

I zoned in, looted the stuff and when I went down the stairs back into the Armory it crashed.  Loaded game before entering platform, went up platform and crash.  Load earlier than that, zone around freely no crashes.  Reapproached stairs to Siege, walked up and crash. 

I have been here earlier on another character and have not had this happen but there seems to be no way around it, I can't enter the Siege Platform.  The loading screen occurs but when it comes to loading the graphics either TO or FROM the platform it crashes.

• Like 2

Ditto here. I can't even go back to the courtyard, nor backtrack the way I came from (Ihad jumped the moat and climbed up the ivy on the leftmost wall section). I guess I'll have to wait for a patch, or restart the game (and possibly be faced with the same bug?).

I wonder what those people who are not experiencing the bug did right?

Edited by jools1980

I’m selling these fine leather jackets.

Just hit this crash 3 times in a row- when I try to go up to the siege platform the game just dies after the loading screen.  I just have a black screen + music.  This did not happen the first time I played through this area, so no idea why it is happening. Not wearing any priest robes- just killing everyone for loot and money (but no experience?  Why not?).

My problem is that I can't get into the scriptorium (sp?)  The game will show my cursor icon with a black background but nothing else after that. I hear that they are working on a patch that will be coming out soon. Hopefully it will fix this! 

I'm not wearing the priest robes, and my game crashes in that area.

I don't have enough lockpicks on my party to open the needed door to speak to the needed person, and I don't have mechanics level 5 in any of my party members, so I need to leave the keep, find some lockpicks, then come back to complete the keep (I killed the animancer in the dungeons), but I can't leave the keep because every attempt to do so crashes the game.

I have the robes in my inventory, though - but I can't remove them from my inventory because the game doesn't have a way to drop items, or to move them into a chest in the environment.

You dont need to use that door to get in.

Anyway, Im also crashing when I try to load the siege platform.

Yet another crash here. Same as everybody: I can move around freely inside the Keep but trying any of the exits hangs the game.

Any word from the devs yet?

Edit: answering my own question (due to improper prior forum search, I apologize):

Patch Notes 1.03 (to be released "as soon as possible")

The crash in Raedric's Hold has been fixed.

Edited by Meithan