Raedric's Keep - Siege Platform crashing game.

Benedictous

Question

I zoned in, looted the stuff and when I went down the stairs back into the Armory it crashed.  Loaded game before entering platform, went up platform and crash.  Load earlier than that, zone around freely no crashes.  Reapproached stairs to Siege, walked up and crash. 

I have been here earlier on another character and have not had this happen but there seems to be no way around it, I can't enter the Siege Platform.  The loading screen occurs but when it comes to loading the graphics either TO or FROM the platform it crashes.

• Like 2

I also just crashed when opening a door in the keep. I had gone through the sewers to the northernmost exit up to the keep, where there is a wide hallway with a table with a goat on it, and I think the leftmost door in that area crashed the game when I clicked to open it.

Correction... it is not just the siegeworks but the entire castle zone.  I can move around in every part of the castle but I can't exit now w/o crashing.

I can access it from different characters however.

Edited by Benedictous

Also in Raedric's Keep with the game crashing on zoning.  It happens on any portal to a different zone that has been used before.  It's an easily repeatable bug.  Just enter a zone in the keep, try going back through that same entrance back to the previous zone and crash.

Only workaround I've found is to use a different portal to previous zone.  

The same problem with the ladder exit, sewer door exit and siege platform in Raedric's castle exit.

Crash: whole screen is black after loading the zone, and when you click anywhere game crashes. Bump for visibility.

I've also encountered this issue. I am unable to enter the main keep area, the sewers and battlements have no issue loading but attempting to entire the main hall throws me to a black screen, and the game crashes not long after.

honestly, i just started a new game and will avoid the keep until a patch arrives. It takes like 1,5h to get to the point with skipping all the reading (story is great but not that great to read it twice day after day) so it wasn't that bad. shame nevertheless.

Yep, having the same issues. Was plundering the keep fine with a 2nd tune and then all the sudden I can't take any portal to load a new zone without the game screen going black and crashing.

Hope we get a fix! Love this game!!!!!!!!!!

I cleared the whole keep last night without crashing. Today I put on the priest robes on two of my characters and crashed at the seige platform. I'm testing right now without wearing the robes to make sure that's it. I'll update when I'm done.

I'm not wearing the priest robes, and my game crashes in that area.

I don't have enough lockpicks on my party to open the needed door to speak to the needed person, and I don't have mechanics level 5 in any of my party members, so I need to leave the keep, find some lockpicks, then come back to complete the keep (I killed the animancer in the dungeons), but I can't leave the keep because every attempt to do so crashes the game.

I have the robes in my inventory, though - but I can't remove them from my inventory because the game doesn't have a way to drop items, or to move them into a chest in the environment.

Edited by Delicieuxz

I managed to finish Raedric's Keep by loading an earlier save and finishing the area without getting out of the keep or the outside map.

What I noticed about this bug is the more you spend time inside the keep and the more you keep getting out, the bug appears.

My tip is, before getting to the keep to kill Raedric, I suggest that you level up first and make stuff to help you battle Raedric's Men because they're hard, like enchanting weapons, making food and potions, etc. Because if you keep getting out of the keep, chances are your game will be bugged and you won't able to transitions between areas.