Downloadable Content

I think that the downloadable Content that is planed to be avilable by XBOX LIVE should be avilable to people with out. I know that they might charge you for it but couldn't they put like a postage reply thing in the case and if you send the money in they could send you a disk with the content on it.

The Yavin Station was eventually put on XBL, but the DLC for the X-Box version is a sore spot for a lot of the console fans (I'm not one of them).

Unfortunately, the DLC has more to do with LA and X-Box than Obsidian, but the promises of "more" and "same day as release" definitely are encouraging!

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

It wasn't with K1 because the format of DLC X-Box requested be used was not formattable for disc content, much to the chagrin of Bioware, LucasArts, and many fans who had been told a free disc with said content would be available in an issue of OXM.

Hopefully, X-Box won't make the same mistake with K2, so if they don't, it should be entirely feasable that the DLC will be available on disc through one medium or another.

Being sure to note that I don't work for Obsidian, LucasArts, or X-Box, and everything I say on this is conjecture!!!!

Yeah sure it is Teksuni who says Nei! Seriously don't beat yourself up over the upcoming TSL DL content if you don't have XBox live. Just take a look at the sad sacks who did it over at the Bioware DL content thread on the KOTOR site. It's sad... So very sad indeed! Good thing I had live. :)

Cheers!

Actually, the X-Boxers lost out overall in the DLC arena, considering that the PC users were able to get patches for various glitches, a cheat console, and a few improvements that X-Box wouldn't approve.

And I am no longer the Adria that says "Nei!" I am now the Adria that says "Eckee eckee eckee zhirack kaPWING!"

pc users should pay like 5 bucks for the update or pay atleast 5 dollars more for the game

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

pc users should pay like 5 bucks for the update or pay atleast 5 dollars more for the game

Ummmmm,, your smoking crack right.........

As the owoner of bother Xbox and pc version There were slight differcnes in the game but since I would never get live for dlc content, I loved the control set up on the xbox.

The pc was alittle combersome to say ;)

All downloaded content should include is a few fixes or something like that. I would hate to buy the game only to find out to get a new planet I'd have to use live to download it. There was nothing really missed with not getting Yavin Station.

The PC version had Yavin as well, which was nice.

Considering that Obsidian has not lined up the next project for the KOTOR team yet, we may see additional content yet.

Truth be told, I'd rather Obsidian stick the KOTOR team on a new IP right away rather than make additional content for KOTOR, but that may just be me.

Ummmmm,, your smoking crack right.........

As the owoner of bother Xbox and pc version There were slight differcnes in the game but since I would never get live for dlc content, I loved the control set up on the xbox.

The pc was alittle combersome to say :)

i have a pentium 4 but i hav a 6 year old video card <_<

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Still donesn't explains why you said pc users should pay for dl content or 5 bucks more for the game........

You statement makes no sense...

Go out and buy a new graphic card you can get a faily decent one for about 100 bucks if you start putting some money away....

"Unfortunately, the DLC has more to do with LA and X-Box than Obsidian, but the promises of "more" and "same day as release" definitely are encouraging!"

They said that??

And people, you can just buy any xbox live oriented game and it comes with a 2 month free card. 2 month free cards are EVERYWHERE. I have one I'm not using.. If anyone wants a pin # for a 2month free XBL subscription, just PM me...

I for one would LOVE to see DLC. And great DLC at that. Maybe like a pazaak tourney(if that didnt make the game), or something like that.. A planet may be a bit much since they would probably just include that in the final version anyway.. But that would be sweet too!

Ambrosia3.gif