Hi.

After fiddling with settings of my keyboard, MOUSE LEFT has been replaced by a SAVE GAME and when I try to change in control panel i press MOUSE LEFT starts to open SAVE WINDOW.  Now I can not play(( 
Please tell me how to reset the default keyboard.

typoteque - if you mean resetting the default key controls within/for the game, there's a title bar in that menu "Restore Defaults" or something like that. That should restore the default key configuration of the game and you can either stick with that or try to change them again.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

typoteque - if you mean resetting the default key controls within/for the game, there's a title bar in that menu "Restore Defaults" or something like that. That should restore the default key configuration of the game and you can either stick with that or try to change them again.

But when i click control bar or something opens a save window.

Oh...I see the problem. That is a stumper. If I knew which file that info is stored in and if you're using the Steam version, you could probably delete that one file then Verify Cache and Steam would download the original default file that has no changes to it. But I don't. :(

A full reinstall might do it but ...

What keys were you trying to change? Have you tried using the other mouse buttons to click with instead? :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have no idea, I'm sorry. Info could be partially attached somehow to the registry that isn't touched with an auto-uninstall or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...