So: what do you want to see in the next big Infinity-Engine style game from Obsidian? Be it the sequel or one of the two expansions? (Probably the sequel: from what Obsidian has said, the expansions are likely to be -very- small in scope).
I'm pretty damned happy with Pillars of Eternity, so my wishlist really doesn't include all that much--and I'm fairly confident everything I do want will be delivered. So, er, anyway, here's my list.
- More party banter/dialog.
- Along that line: maybe have a "relationship" style quest w/ lots of dialog--not necessarily romantic in nature.
- More terrain diversity (IE deserts, tundra, steppes, etc.).
- More awesome fantasy weather like Biawics(sp?).
- More party diversity (with so many awesome races to choose from, PoE has too many white male party members).
- A respec option.
- More and more powerful magic spells!
...So what do you want to see added to the next game?
Edited by Arsene Lupin, 27 March 2015 - 06:14 PM.