Bug: Distant Advantage not working

AgentTBC

Question

I'm playing a Wood Elf Cipher PC and the Distant Advantage effect has disappeared and nothing makes it come back.  It no longer shows under "active effects" and there is no difference in accuracy when I target distant enemies or close enemies.  I have a wood elf party member NPC who does have it listed under "active effects" and does gain the accuracy advantage.

So apparently this effect is buggy on the player character.

5 answers to this question

Someone in another thread mentioned they think the active effects get bugged out when you swap armors by double clicking on a new armor in your inventory rather than by removing the old armor first.  I will test this later.  Still wondering how to add the effect back using console commands!

Check out the ie mod thread....also, search out console commands for another thread about the AddAbility command.

I wound use using the ie mod respec command, but you might just be able to try this:

"~" to bring up console

"iroll20s" to enable console commands, you will lose achievements if that matters to you

"FindCharacter x" where's is your player char name, it will probably display something like "Player_New_Game(Clone)_3

"AddAbility x distant advantage" where x is that player_new etc string

This will probably only work if you are not seeing Distant Advantage anywhere on the char sheet, rather than just not on the Active Effects area...