So the game is released and it is wonderful!

I'm so happy with it.

Let's make a thread of feature requests and other wishes as I didn't find it anywhere.

First three from me:

1. Please make 'cleared' mark on icons of locations on World Map when there is no enemies or interactive things there. Or allow me to make custom notes. I'm forced to leave some strong foes alive and some traps remains in different locations. And I start forgetting the particular places now =)

2. Drag the camera by right clicking. Currently it seems that left and right clicks do the same. And I constantly found myself trying to move the camera by holding right mouse button and dragging.

3. Please increase the speed of moving camera by cursor or arrows. It is really slow now.

I'd like for the developers commentary to have an extra toggle for "continue playing while paused". That way I can listen to the commentary in the wilderness areas and not be on high-alert for enemies the whole time.

• Like 2

1. Please make 'cleared' mark on icons of locations on World Map when there is no enemies or interactive things there. Or allow me to make custom notes. I'm forced to leave some strong foes alive and some traps remains in different locations. And I start forgetting the particular places now =)

While you can't make notes on the map, there is a notes section where you could put some reminders to the right of the menu that comes up when you open the journal.

Edited by Kiya
  • Like 2

- Give us portrait browser (filename filters for bonus points)

- More content, more companions - Preferably ones that are actually memorable.

- Rangefinder tool. For when you want to measure out something without having to find a specific spell or ability of that exact range.

- Ability to reskin and re-portrait yourself and companions (without having to rely on 3rd party editors)

I would like to see the possibility of sharing items between weapon sets.

Very concretely, if I build a sword-and-board fighter, I might want to change between weapons, without swapping out my shield. That doesn't seem to be possible now...

• Like 2

3. Please increase the speed of moving camera by cursor or arrows. It is really slow now.

This one can be changed in the settings. I don't remember the name of the slider, but it's set very low.

Woohooo! You are a savior. I somehow though it concerns the speed of menu scrolling. Thank you!

They should make noticing your characters in battle easier.

Right now when you mouse over a portait, the circle under the char flashes briefly and only once, its very easy to miss in battle with effects, and even when your char is behind an obstacle.

I think mousing over a portrait should make the entire char model glow bright so you can tell who is where

• Like 6

While you can't make notes on the map, there is a notes section where you could put some reminders to the right of the menu that comes up when you open the journal.

This is what I do.

An early example in my game: Some maps I needed to go back to. Once I do this, I then delete the note.

Svt7xUH.jpg

UVf4GkW.jpg

Portrait editor, also ability to change portrait after the game starter, if only for player created characters.

This shouldn't be hard to make?

I'd also like this too. There is a work around with adding a portrait of the same name your currently using in game and replacing it with another portrait in your portraits folder. This is what I did with my current game after finding a better death godlike portrait on the internet after I started my game. I couldn't be bothered starting again so I replaced it. But you need to back up the original portrait so you don't lose it. Once I finish my game, I'm going to put the original portrait back in and rename the portrait I'm using to another name.

If using Steam, the portraits are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_Data\data\art\gui\portraits\player

• Like 2

I'd like an auto sort button in the inventory, also something needs to be done to help us identify which weapons are for what fights more easily. The deflection, dr, resolve, will, etc etc are confusing as butts in fights. The difficulty of the game is mostly just not knowing what weapons or spells to use against x baddie, and even having the bestiary filled out doesn't make much sense. I don't feel like even after 10 hrs in i understand how my stats affect my character or the fights. 

Also 2 camping supply's on hard is a lil too low. some dungeons have way more encounters than you have spells and theres too many baddies to fight without a bunch of super tanks or healers. Also loot drops feel a bit lackluster, I'm starting to get fine drops at lvl 4, but i've been playing like 9 hrs with starting weapons, not so fun.

• Like 2

-Better transparency or character outlines when characters are behind scenery (trees, doorways, etc)

-More obvious character location indication when they are selected. It's currently very very subtle and I have to almost zoom in and look for it.

-Hotkey for weapon swapping

-Stash sorting options

-Show the current "turn" on the main stronghold window view, there's plenty of space where it could go. Having to click on the log and scroll all the way down to see what "turn" you're on sucks.

-Better sorting in the character window to help differentiate spells from class features. Spells should probably have its own segment frankly.

-A way to view concrete numbers on attack speed, recovery speed, and reload speed within the game interface ("fast", "average", "slow" is not really enough, makes it very hard to understand what armor penalties actually mean)

-Temporary clickable portraits for summonabled pets. Isolating them in the middle of a fight can sometimes be difficult, compounded by the fact that many summons create multiple pets at once.

-"Attack move" support when using the force attack command on the ground. This should work like an RTS where the character moves to the spot then attempts to auto attack the nearest enemy.

-Let me see how many camping supplies I currently have while viewing the merchant interface.

• Like 2

Okay, about dragging camera by right mouse button. There is an option in controls and by default it is set to Mouse Wheel (aka Mouse2 button).

But I cant set it to right mouse click Mouse1 - the key just unbinds after setting.

And left mouse button and right mouse button are different from the beginning - left is pointer and right is a formation rotation (which is also works as a pointer).