Bug: Disappearing Items

ddillon

Question

8 answers to this question

I began having the same issue and had to reload a save from an hour or so earlier.

A party member (Eder, if it matters) lost a stack of 3 Potions of Minor Endurance.  When the next zone loaded up, he lost his Cloak of Minor Protection and Gaun's Pledge ring.

If this continues to randomly occur between zones, it basically makes the game unplayable.

I lost a nice flail that I found at the end of the quest Buried Secrets. At some point later I just noticed that my main character is missing the flail and a shield from the first weapon set, but I had already overwritten the saves, so if I wanted to revert, I would have had to go way back... so I'm just going on, but I'm sad about the nice item that I've lost.

Please find a way to fix this disappearing items bug, it's quite real.

I went over my previous actions and determined that returning to Cilant Lis causes these items to disappear.

In addition to the items mentioned in my previous post, the item Helm (graphic looks like a celtic spire helmet with a back lobster tail) vanishes as well.

I'm playing on Expert Mode, Path of the Damned if it helps.

I am personally having the same problem as well. Not only are the items in my inventory vanishing, but the items on my characters as well.

Of course, this makes the game unplayable at this moment, and from what I've read in the forums, this has been a problem since Beta.

An hour in and I must stop playing until a patch is released.. uhg.

I went over my previous actions and determined that returning to Cilant Lis causes these items to disappear.

In addition to the items mentioned in my previous post, the item Helm (graphic looks like a celtic spire helmet with a back lobster tail) vanishes as well.

I'm playing on Expert Mode, Path of the Damned if it helps.

Returning to Cilant Lis is not the cause. I haven't returned there yet and I've lost several important items.

Pretty game breaking for me. These items are pretty important to the party I play with and I haven't got an old save I can return to on which the items still exist.

I can use the console to add the items (assuming that works) but it would disable my achievements.

And here I was thinking I was playing a bug free Obsidian game