I have a Radeon 4850, game runs at 20FPS

VeryMelon

Question

I know the game doesn't require precision or fast reactions, but is this your idea of how it should run on the "Minimum requirement" card? Also, the game is hammering the card with  constant 100% usage, which is quite a feat, considering the graphics in 90% consist of static images.

Disablig AA helps somewhat, but it still leaves GPU use at 80-90%. How is this even possible?

5 answers to this question

I know the game doesn't require precision or fast reactions, but is this your idea of how it should run on the "Minimum requirement" card? Also, the game is hammering the card with  constant 100% usage, which is quite a feat, considering the graphics in 90% consist of static images.

Disablig AA helps somewhat, but it still leaves GPU use at 80-90%. How is this even possible?

What CPU you have?

Yes i know, my english sux.

What CPU you have?

i3 3220

CPU usage is below 30%.