Constant Repeating Sound [BUG]

proppaganda

Question

Hello,

I started a new game today, and noticed this weird sound issue. It sounds like it may be a Chest opening, or a page turning, but its repeating constantly. The first time it happened I was attacking the Wolf at the very beginning area near the berries. Thought it would go away after I loaded into the next area in the caves. It didn't so I saved and closed the game. Reopened and it was gone. Then I proceeded to open a chest and it started again. Closed and Reopened. Opened chest again and it did not do it. Proceeded to the pillars that you light with your torch and it started doing it again. Not sure what it is but it is very annoying.

I tired to attached my files for but it won't let me :)

Thank you,

proppaganda

10 answers to this question

Have you tried turning the tutorial messages off? Some had some success on this issue with that.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I am having this same problem with my game (repeating page noise, very irritating), and it started around the wolves when I was using fast speed.  It keeps returning randomly and the only way to (temporarily) be rid of it is to quit and then reload the game.  It may be tied to the tutorial messages, so I'll turn them off completely (instead of just minimizing them) and see if that fixes it.

Yes -thank you! I couldn't pinpoint it on the minimized tutorial messages!

Minimizing, but not disabling tutorial messages seems to cause the bug.

EDIT: Disabling tutorial messages removes the sound bug (save & reload), but maximizing the tutorial messages back didn't seem to help

Edited by Zemalf

Same here. It started when I minimized the messages tips.

Exactly, same thing here...that's where the bug will be found...after minimizing the tutorial tips...

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin:

Yes -thank you! I couldn't pinpoint it on the minimized tutorial messages!

Minimizing, but not disabling tutorial messages seems to cause the bug.

EDIT: Disabling tutorial messages removes the sound bug (save & reload), but maximizing the tutorial messages back didn't seem to help

Well, after I turned off the tutorial and restarted the game, I moved to another area and turned the Tutorial messages back on, maximized, and haven't had the page-turn-repeat sound again...I'm thinking that if I minimized the messages it would start again...really, though, after you get the hang of the game probably best to just turn off the tutorial completely, imo...

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin: