Dungeon below Stronghold - Help cannot get back!

The dungeon below the Stronghold is quite hard. So i basically had my fingers glued to the quicksave button. Anyway, i went down some sacrificial pit, and had a really hard fight vs. a huge drake, got killed 3 times and made it on the forth (hard difficulty, lvl 5).

However, my happiness lasted only for a short time when i noticed i couldn't get back! And due to the saves before/after the drake fight, i cannot reload. Without rest, its impossible to get back (the sacrificial pit kinda bypassed 2 unexplored levels, and i cannot climb back up).

Anyway, is there some console command to teleport my party back up? All recent saves are drake saves...

same thing happened to me. if you have kana his gun can be a good way to get out, kiteing enemeys. But your probebly have to turn the dificulty down. also there is a stair case in the nowth east corner of lvl 5 that gets you all the way out.

Edited by Whosdriving

same thing happened to me. if you have kana his gun can be a good way to get out, kiteing enemeys. But your probebly have to turn the dificulty down. also there is a stair case in the nowth east corner of lvl 5 that gets you all the way out.

I had no more camping supplies, so i had to cheat a bit unfortunately (giving myself two free rests via console) but i finally made it to the master staircase.