...groan...Obsidian.

First of all, thanks for an awesome game.  Well worth the wait from the time of the kickstarter!  Seriously, how awesome is it to be playing an IE-style game again, but updated for today?  How great is it to be running around at night with a torch?  What great visuals!...and fighting with one?  Yeah.

The sign of a great game for me?  Waking up with a "hangover"...ie. waiting until the kids have gone to bed so I can finally sit down at the computer to play a game, and realising it's 3am and I'd really better go get some sleep before the sun starts coming up.  Groaning because I'm tired, and realising I'll probably do the same thing again tomorrow!  And looking forward to it!

Curse y...I mean Bless you, Obsidian!

• Like 2

...groan...Obsidian.

First of all, thanks for an awesome game.  Well worth the wait from the time of the kickstarter!  Seriously, how awesome is it to be playing an IE-style game again, but updated for today?  How great is it to be running around at night with a torch?  What great visuals!...and fighting with one?  Yeah.

The sign of a great game for me?  Waking up with a "hangover"...ie. waiting until the kids have gone to bed so I can finally sit down at the computer to play a game, and realising it's 3am and I'd really better go get some sleep before the sun starts coming up.  Groaning because I'm tired, and realising I'll probably do the same thing again tomorrow!  And looking forward to it!

Curse y...I mean Bless you, Obsidian!

Oh, that sound familiar!

Edited by floyd ryan