Haven't received an email about my Collector's Edition from Paradox

I see in another thread that a lot of people have already gotten emails. Originally, we all voted to receive our physical goods on the 26th. I haven't received anything, including any email. I checked my Spam folder. On  my backer account, it just says "Shipping Soon," but it has said that for weeks or months.

Who do I need to contact besides posting here?

I'm in the similar scenario.  Shipping soon.  But no Steam key for that copy and no order details.

I ordered two copies (one physical and one digital), but the digital one is the only one I got.

The was a mail saying that the physical purchasers would also get digital keys so that they could play on release day...

But that hasn't happened.

Opened a support case yesterday, but so far haven't heard anything.  :-/

I'm in the similar scenario.  Shipping soon.  But no Steam key for that copy and no order details.

I ordered two copies (one physical and one digital), but the digital one is the only one I got.

The was a mail saying that the physical purchasers would also get digital keys so that they could play on release day...

The key you get for the digital copy is the only key you should get/will get.

The physical copy is a DRM free physical copy (not attached to Steam), and that counts as your 2nd game copy. If you were to get a 2nd Steam key, that would count as a 3rd copy....

Edit: the mixup here is that I think the mail was referencing people who only had physical copy packages, which were being delayed shipping until after the release date...the so the digital key was for them so they could play on release day.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Same exact for me - (Collectors) No shipping email, Shipping soon is the status on backer portal - no shipment has arrived.  I just tweeted at Paradox, if I hear anything I'll add a note here.

Edited by Azureblaze

The key you get for the digital copy is the only key you should get/will get.

The physical copy is a DRM free physical copy (not attached to Steam), and that counts as your 2nd game copy. If you were to get a 2nd Steam key, that would count as a 3rd copy....

Edit: the mixup here is that I think the mail was referencing people who only had physical copy packages, which were being delayed shipping until after the release date...the so the digital key was for them so they could play on release day.

So people who ordered a physical copy get a Steam key (to download early) and a physical copy.  According to you, 2 copies.

I spent $65 on a retail pack, and I spent $20 EXTRA to get additional digital key for my wife because I wanted two copies on release day.  

What did that $20 extra buy me?

Actually, I just realized what my problem is.  Nevermind.  I screwed up my order.  whistling.gif)

I was going to say I hadn't realized you'd done multiple orders when I said what I said earlier, but...at any rate, I'm glad you figured it out, whatever it was. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Actually, I just realized what my problem is.  Nevermind.  I screwed up my order.  whistling.gif)

I was going to say I hadn't realized you'd done multiple orders when I said what I said earlier, but...at any rate, I'm glad you figured it out, whatever it was. :)

All I meant is that I purchased the Collector's Edition, and had expected to be able to pull out my instruction manual, map, etc, while playing the GOG/Steam version of the game. I didn't get the physical stuff, and haven't heard anything, so thought I better ask here. Are you saying I should just wait until the 30th and then contact somebody?

All I meant is that I purchased the Collector's Edition, and had expected to be able to pull out my instruction manual, map, etc, while playing the GOG/Steam version of the game. I didn't get the physical stuff, and haven't heard anything, so thought I better ask here. Are you saying I should just wait until the 30th and then contact somebody?

I honestly don't know about that aspect. My replies were to "simplicity" re: their Steam key's scenario.

I only just got the email from Paradox re: the "phsyical swag" this afternoon, myself (says estimated to arrive 30th to 31st, in mine), and don't know why they're being sent at staggered intervals outside of the possibility of having email list sending backloaded program or something. So it's possible you'll get your email pretty soon as well.