Sound Bug

Greenhill

Question

Just at the start of the game There is a sound bug that it keeps going and going and i can't stand it anymore so i stopped playing , i tried save and reload , i tried deleting the save and start a new game , i tried turning off the computer then turning on again still the same, tried to play and keep going see if it 's just for the first area but it keeps going ... So at the moment I can't play i wonder what can i do? Really love the game aside for that ...

2 answers to this question

What sound is repeating? There were some reports of endless sound looping, where turning off the tutorials helped some.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think I am experiencing the same bug. It sounds like when you would open a chest or a book perhaps. It started when I attacked the wolf at the beginning. Then I closed and opened the game. Sound was gone but came back after I opened a crate. Repeated close and open. Happened again when lighting the pillars. Super annoying and can't figure it out.