Shipping status - "Pending?"

I'm not exactly sure what this status means. Did I make a bad choice when selecting T-Shirt size in the survey? I wanted something that would fit, so I chose small, but I know from other similar promotions that you usually go on backorder unless you choose a more common size like Large or Medium.

I was hoping to distribute my disc-based copy of the game to a friend when it arrives, but I can't really give them any sort of estimate on when this is going to happen because "pending" is incredibly vague ;)

It's a glitch with the site not updating. I got an e-mail yesterday informing me my order has shipped, but the portal still says 'shipping soon'. I also bought an extra digital copy of the game and have generated a key for it but the order status still says 'pending'. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 1

It's a glitch with the site not updating. I got an e-mail yesterday informing me my order has shipped, but the portal still says 'shipping soon'. I also bought an extra digital copy of the game and have generated a key for it but the order status still says 'pending'. I wouldn't worry about it.

Excellent, thank you.