One shoting isolated mob give no XP ?

So here I am with my rogue equiped with a crossbow, sneacking toward lonely mob and when I kill them I got no XP.

The same mob killed in combat give me XP so ...

Is it a punishing feature for not going into combat mod and XP from bestiary is only related to combat mob or is it a bug ?

regards.

I'm not sure indepth how it all works, but you probably only get the bestiary XP once, for discovering them. In general there's no "monster/kill xp" at all.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You get XP from kills until your bestiary for that creature type is complete. After that, none. My guess is the OP had already filled the bestiary for that mob.

Your are guessing wrong and reading wrong.

So here I am with my rogue equiped with a crossbow, sneacking toward lonely mob and when I kill them I got no XP.

The same mob killed in combat give me XP so ...

Is it a punishing feature for not going into combat mod and XP from bestiary is only related to combat mob or is it a bug ?

regards.

Mob killed  are the 2 first shades at the 2nd floor in the first temple, so no the bestiary about them is empty in fact.