Physical goodies in Europe?

Mine was sent to a wrong address, they forgot to write a number and now it´s in some kind of limbo. I contacted Paradox a week ago, because PostNL just says "if you have any problem contact with the seller, we have nothing to do with you", but I didnt receive any kind of answer yet.

I hope there won´t be any other problems after solving this one. It would be nice to finally receive my CE and check there are missing parts ><

Edit: On my Obsidian profile, the address is right, so it´s not my fault.

Edited by Imrahyl

I actually contacted obsidian directly because I had received a bunch of stuff (mousepad, t shirt, postcard) without the actual CE box which didnt make sense to me (Im in the UK btw).  Turns out paradox have a "back order" of collectors boxes in the UK, due to some being damaged in transit.  Its good that they are checking these and not sending out damaged ones at least, but it does mean I have to wait longer for my CE...  In fact Im half tempted to ask them if they will just hold on to it until they get the printed discs and send them both together.  

It is a common problem.

I contacted Paradox last week because my CE box had been shipped two weeks before and hadn't been delivered yet. Turns out a number of delivery addresses (among which mine) were truncated by mistake when they were transferred from the Obsidian portal to Paradox's shipping partner. How this happened, I do not know.

Thing is, my CE box is likely being returned to Paradox because of the truncated address (postman couldn't find it) and Paradox is sending me a replacement.

It's a bit of a bummer but I'm not particularly annoyed, to be honest. Stuff happens. Paradox was very quick in replying to my message and everything will eventually fall into place, so I'm cool :)

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

It is a common problem.

I contacted Paradox last week because my CE box had been shipped two weeks before and hadn't been delivered yet. Turns out a number of delivery addresses (among which mine) were truncated by mistake when they were transferred from the Obsidian portal to Paradox's shipping partner. How this happened, I do not know.

Thing is, my CE box is likely being returned to Paradox because of the truncated address (postman couldn't find it) and Paradox is sending me a replacement.

It's a bit of a bummer but I'm not particularly annoyed, to be honest. Stuff happens. Paradox was very quick in replying to my message and everything will eventually fall into place, so I'm cool :)

Thanks for the reply :) I´ll have to wait for my replacement then. I hope they answer me this week at least to know what will they do with mine, if they contacted the postman soon enough or not.

I just placed a support ticket with Obsidian directly about my missing (or maybe yet to be shipped) backer edition. Was supposedly sent end of March but have received nothing at all :(. Im in Australia by the way.

True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends but in the worth and choice

Got mine today despite the truncated address.

I live in Hungary.

:)

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Got my Cards and Soundtrack already and shirt, mousepad and postcards from the collectors Edition are on the way and should have arrived today. But sofar did not get them so I am guess it will be here on Saturday. No sign of the Collectors book yet but at least I did get the mail from Paradox (got it today) that my Collectors Edition of the Game in on the way. (from Germany)

Edited by Spike Spiegel 28

"Jet, do you know that there are three things I particularly hate......Kids, animals, and women with attitude. SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHY WE HAVE ALL THREE NEATLY GATHERED ON OUR SHIP!"

JoniOdin - mine is also "shipping soon" and I got it last Thursday. The backer portal simply doesn't matter; did you get an email from Paradox?

• 1 month later...

I just got the game disc but I'm still waiting for my collector's edition box (I have not received any email about the shipping), is it normal? Everybody has already received the collector's edition box?

No, I for one haven't received anything.