Physical goodies in Europe?

Did anyone from Europe yet get their physical goodies (cloth map, Prima guide, etc.)?

I thought the plan was to send those ahead to arrive before or at release day, and to send the game discs when they are ready? :unsure:

I didn't recieve anything yet...

Edited by Lythe Vodaine

FdSm3p1.png

The shipped all the boxed copies via air freight to Paradox a couple days ago, if memory serves. So however long it usually takes to get there and then from Paradox to you guys is when you'll see them.

The shipped all the boxed copies via air freight to Paradox a couple days ago, if memory serves. So however long it usually takes to get there and then from Paradox to you guys is when you'll see them.

But I thought that they would send the physical extras before the boxed copies?

Edited by Lythe Vodaine

FdSm3p1.png

But I thought that they would send the physical extras before the boxed copies?

Sorry, I mis-typed. I believe they said they shipped the physical goodies a couple days ago. My bad on the wording. Hopefully a dev will pop in to give more concrete info though.

• Like 1

Someone from Australia reported, in a similar thread, that they had already received a "your stuff has shipped!" email from Paradox. So, I would assume that the goods have arrived at their final distribution center with Paradox, and it's just taking more than a single day to get it all shipped out.

My guess is that it should be shipping out within the next few days, give or take, as it should all be coming from the same place. But, yeah, it was air-freighted to Europe prior to the 26th, I'm pretty sure. And, like I said, the fact that an Australian backer has already received word of shipment to Australia, that leads me to believe the big air-freight shipment of all the goods has made it to Europe, and they're simply working as fast as they can now to get all the individual backers' goods bundles shipped out to peeps from there.

Just my best educated guess. I'm sure a member of Team Obsidian will chime in on this as soon as they get the chance.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Oh well, I wouldn't be backing games on Kickstarter if I lacked patience. So I'll just wait a little while longer, I guess. :)

Yeah, just when playing it would be lovely to have the books to look into. Or even before playing to read up about rules and plan your character. The pdf is never the same for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine this morning (Germany).

And while the box itself is really pretty, the goodies are rather disappointing :(

The map is really ugly, the colours are way off and it's super blurry, similar with the mouse pad, but not as bad.

The badge is okay. The shirt print isn't too pretty either :/

The box itself is mainly filled by a giant placeholder cardbox thingie, but I am gonna excuse that, since the shirt, the DVD and the mousepad are seperate.

Here are some photos:

tumblr_nn7dbhvT6w1s0e93mo6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn7dbhvT6w1s0e93mo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn7dbhvT6w1s0e93mo3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn7dbhvT6w1s0e93mo5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn7dbhvT6w1s0e93mo2_r2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn7dbhvT6w1s0e93mo1_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_nn7dbhvT6w1s0e93mo7_r1_1280.jpg

I'm not in Europe (I'm in South America), but since there is no appropriate topic...

The package rushed to my city, it has been here for a week now, but cannot be delivered because the address was truncated (the house number is missing). They will send a replacement package. Frustrating.

Anyone else had this problem?

• Like 1