[BUG] Quest Far From Home Forces 6000 Pand Loss (Spoilers)

Yraen

Question

So, I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this or not (or if there is already a post for this; I searched, but didn't see any), but here it is!

Near the end of the "Far From Home" quest, you can offer to buy the medallion from Serel for 6000 pand. If you go down this dialog path and cannot do the Resolve or Intellect(? unsure on this one) options, the only option you have is to spend the 6000 pand. You cannot exit the dialog (except maybe Alt+F4) in any other way.

I am not sure what the dialog choices would be if you have less than 6000 at the time or can meet one or both of the other trait checks, but that's what I found so far :)

9 answers to this question

Hey Yraen,

I've been looking into "Far From Home" and was wondering if this is the dialogue node that you are getting stuck at. 

http://skingpics.smugmug.com/Pillars-bugs/i-NKXC4Fj/0/L/FarFromHome-L.png

That looks like it, but I swear the #4 and #5 options weren't there when I did it!

(Not really stuck on it. I paid the 6000, but wanted to bring it up for posterity :) )

Hey everyone,

jasonah appears to be correct "It appears that this happens the second time that you talk to Serel after you chose option #4 at least once previously. " This is in fact the case and I have added this issue to our system. We will work for a fix for an upcoming update.

Thanks for all the extra effort in getting us these saves

Hey everyone,

jasonah appears to be correct "It appears that this happens the second time that you talk to Serel after you chose option #4 at least once previously. " This is in fact the case and I have added this issue to our system. We will work for a fix for an upcoming update.

Thanks for all the extra effort in getting us these saves

Wow, awesome.  That was fast.  Thanks for the update!