I did it with Edar and Kaloth, I survived with 1 HP and Edar had 15 left. Bottom line is Edar was not as tanky as I had hoped.

Thanks for the vid.  Of course, I didn't use fan of flames because I assumed it was all friendly fire. Ahh.

Edited by Viperswhip

Took me a few tries but I managed to solo it with my druid at level 2 with his spells.  Opened up with the sunscorch one, then retreated down the corridoor a bit and then tossed down two of those rending claw spells as they engaged me.  Finally shape changed to finish off the big bear.

I did it with the companions from the Vale, with my character a Chanter. I would never have been able to solo it, same with the wolf pack near the dead adventurer. With Eder tanking a bit, I had Aloth cast Combusting Wounds for some continuous damage, and summoned my Chanter's 3 skeletons soon as I got the chance. I won the encounter JUST as Eder was knocked out.

I got the items necessary for two fan of flames scrolls from the first areas, which allowed me to take out the two bears on hard with my level two fighter.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: