Can I run this game? Post your system specs and how well it runs.

Run's very nicely on my notebook at 1920x1080 resolution, about 130fps, but it is a pretty much brand new computer:

Intel i7 4720HQ 2.6Ghz quad core CPU

16Gb (2x8Gb) 2133Mhz RAM

Nvidia Geforce 970M with 3Gb vRAM

1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Edited by Oxford_Guy

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

How do you look at FPS in Steam? Do you have to use a separate program?

I use Fraps. So yeah, separate program. Many gpu/cpu/system monitors these days have the feature as well, I think.

Steam can now display FPS without using a separate program like FRAPS, it's under Settings>In game. I get around 130 fps :-)

I'm running it with a few problems on my old (built it around 2007/2008) pc.

Some specs:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Dual core, 2GHz)

2GB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 5450

I'm running at 1280x800, trying to keep FPS up. Occasional crashing as I transition areas which I'm thinking is memory related.

During some of the more "graphically intensive" moments (think when the biawac arrives at the end of the opening caravan section) I get some significant FPS drops.

And before you chime in, yes I know I need to upgrade but I simply can't afford it right now.

I get around 130 fps whistling.gif)

:p

I usually force-cap my fps to 60 because super high fps tends to make this GPU heat up more than I personally prefer and I've always hated vsync so refuse to use that method... if I don't cap it, PoE's probably an average of around 75fps (it was actually much higher during beta, but...).

*cries at her non-geeky fps* ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I get around 130 fps whistling.gif)

:p

I usually force-cap my fps to 60 because super high fps tends to make this GPU heat up more than I personally prefer and I've always hated vsync so refuse to use that method... if I don't cap it, PoE's probably an average of around 75fps (it was actually much higher during beta, but...).

*cries at her non-geeky fps* ;)

I just upgraded from a 2012 Macbook Air with an Intel HD 4000 GPU, so it's quite an improvement :-)

AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz

8 GB DDR3

Radeon HD 6770 850MHz, 1GB GDDR5 4800MHz

Windows 7 Pro

And my 90GB SSD is almost entirely full now, oops! (There's only 6GB of space left.)

It's running fine so far, no noticeable hiccups at all.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)