Voiced conversations with non-voiced descriptions

How do you read those ?

I want to hear the voice if there is one, but then I also want to read the descriptions in darker-gray.

So at the moment my solution is to hear the voice but then I read the whole thing again, I wonder if thats how it was intended to be approached ?

what_can_cb510.png

In the german version, there are a lot of conversations, where the actual dialogue is greyed out like the description text. Just a minor issue, but it would be great if these little cosmetic things could be fixed in future updates.

I find it hard to do it, maybe because im not native english.. oh well :)

I can see how that would make it a lot more challenging. Probably best to listen first, then read the grey text afterward in that case.

I find it hard to do anything related to audio voices+corresponding text, because I can read 1000000x faster than voice actors can speak, and the disharmony of info absorption speed is extremely distracting. So when I want to listen to voices, I can't look at text, or if I want to read, I have to turn voices off. :geek:

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I find it hard to do anything related to audio voices+corresponding text, because I can read 1000000x faster than voice actors can speak, and the disharmony of info absorption speed is extremely distracting. So when I want to listen to voices, I can't look at text, or if I want to read, I have to turn voices off. :geek:

Yeah, I offset this issue with only reading grey text when the VO is running, so I can enjoy the voice acting. Afterward, if I think I may possibly have missed anything the VO said, I scan the highlighted text. Hope that makes sense.