[Bug] Can't quicksave in Trial of Iron mode

hovercraftdriver

Question

3 answers to this question

Did you read what Trial of Iron does? It is normal, that quicksave does not work, since you cannot save the game yourself.

• Trial of Iron - The player has one save game that persists for the entire campaign or until player's character dies.Trial of Iron save games are distinguished with metal textures instead of wood] When a player quits the game, their current state is automatically saved and they can re-enter that saved game to continue playing. However, if their party dies, the game ends and the save is deleted. They must then begin a new Trial of Iron game.

Did you read what Trial of Iron does? It is normal, that quicksave does not work, since you cannot save the game yourself.

• Trial of Iron - The player has one save game that persists for the entire campaign or until player's character dies.Trial of Iron save games are distinguished with metal textures instead of wood] When a player quits the game, their current state is automatically saved and they can re-enter that saved game to continue playing. However, if their party dies, the game ends and the save is deleted. They must then begin a new Trial of Iron game.

It didn't dawn on me until after I posted, but yes I read that...implied in my write-up though and I really should change the Topic Title/BUG is that I have selected normal and can't change from Trial of Iron. I am certain I selected Normal during game start as well.

Nevermind, I apologize, I didn't realize that you could have Trial of Iron mode selected and play Normal mode at the same time...I thought they were totally separate modes of play. Discovered differently on new game start.