Who on your Art Team did this Excellent Picture??

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/split_kotor2.jpg

who ever he/she is, give them a gigantic raise and please post more pictures!!

And in respect to your other art people, can you maybe add some concept art (If you can). And maybe mention the artists names?

To who ever you are that did that, wow, well done! (And I am so hoping that WILL be the cover of KotOR II.

I must agree, the art is looking very good. it has a certain style and flair that was lacking in Kotor, imo.

the original art, while perfectly acceptable, was bland and unimaginative. Kotor2 won't disappoint anyone in that regard.

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/split_kotor2.jpg

who ever he/she is, give them a gigantic raise and please post more pictures!!

And in respect to your other art people, can you maybe add some concept art (If you can). And maybe mention the artists names?

To who ever you are that did that, wow, well done! (And I am so hoping that WILL be the cover of KotOR II.

Guilty.

...and thank you for the kind words.

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon

Like Warcraft 3 did with the different covers for each race.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The two images that keep popping up (mask guy and white haired chick) are just for this very purpose. One appears on the cover of EGM and the other is on CGW.

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon

over the years Gromnir has occasionally been mighty critical o' bis and fergie... but we has always been impressed and vocally supportive of the art in bis games. whether it were portraits or the painted tilesets, 2d bis artwork has always been beyond reproach. no matter how many talented artists leave, fergie always seems to be able to reload more than adequately. is good to see that obsidian is keeping up one of the good bis traditions.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

The two images that keep popping up (mask guy and white haired chick) are just for this very purpose. One appears on the cover of EGM and the other is on CGW.

So the masked "guy" is officially male hmmm? :)

BTW: very nice art :D

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread "disappears" :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

D'OH!

Thanks for the info :)

*nyeh* *nyeh* * nyeh*

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

D'OH!

The Lucas Arts Secret Police arn't gonna like this....

...I bet they break all of his pencils :)

EDIT: and so dies my bastila theory...or maybe its a trick...