Lord of a Barren Land Bugged (spoiler)

Hey,

After getting the quest, I went to citadel.

Cleared the place and faced the Raedric. Decided to kill and after the combat I did not receive any updates. 

So I looked around a little bit more nad left the castle from where I came from back doors.

Then I noticed the journal log was not updated. It still says "confront Raedric" - went back just to be sure but throne room is empty.

Checked the remaining places, everything is dead.

Journal still stuck at "Confront Raedric" - getting inside won't be easy etc.

Is there a way to fix this? 

I have the exact same Issue, worth noting is that I never met with Nedmar.

I also happen to have received a Human Skeleton courtesy of my Chanter that keeps spawning in roughly the same area of every single map I have gone into since, it spawns Barely Alive most of the time, but when enemies are present it seems to be engaged in combat and immediately set to full hitpoints, which it then looses quickly. Permanent summon artifact aquired?

It would be lovely to be able to complete this quest!

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Seeing as how I pulled through by the skin of my teeth, it's kind of irritating.

I'm trying to find out if there's a console workaround via Global variables, but no luck so far.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

QA and design are looking into the issue. Thanks for bringing it up, but in the future, it will be easier for us to find these issues if you post them in the Technical Support section of the message board. The Q/A dept checks that board regularly for issues and problems players may find while playing the game. Thanks!

• Like 1

QA and design are looking into the issue. Thanks for bringing it up, but in the future, it will be easier for us to find these issues if you post them in the Technical Support section of the message board. The Q/A dept checks that board regularly for issues and problems players may find while playing the game. Thanks!

By the way, I killed Roedric, paused the game and took a shower. When I came back, I saw the start of Rolsc's dialog. Now I completed the quest but when I try to move around in the keep the game crashes in the loading screen. This should be fixed also.