Cant get to my backer portal

There use to be a drop down menu top right hand corner that allowed me into my account. I downloaded my cookbook and the digital strat guide but hee-hawed around on trying to make a decision on going with STEAM or GoG.....now that I have decided I can not get to that section of the website. Is the portal down or is my browser messed up? Thanks for any insight.

There use to be a drop down menu top right hand corner that allowed me into my account. I downloaded my cookbook and the digital strat guide but hee-hawed around on trying to make a decision on going with STEAM or GoG.....now that I have decided I can not get to that section of the website. Is the portal down or is my browser messed up? Thanks for any insight.

Happened to me as well. Check your script blocker if you have one. Otherwise, just keep trying a refresh. It eventually appeared for me.

Happened to me as well. Check your script blocker if you have one. Otherwise, just keep trying a refresh. It eventually appeared for me.

Thanks for the reply! Got back in to my portal and received my physical goods today! Thanks again!