Camping supplies tied to difficulty level?

Tuckey

Question

Problem:

Okay so I was unaware of this and tried to buy all camping supplies from black hammer smithy. The game wouldn't let me buy them so I thought it was bugged and searched for a problem.

Suggestion:

Have a message pop up that tells people that they are at their maximum number of camping supplies because I had no clue.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Problem:

Okay so I was unaware of this and tried to buy all camping supplies from black hammer smithy. The game wouldn't let me buy them so I thought it was bugged and searched for a problem.

Suggestion:

Have a message pop up that tells people that they are at their maximum number of camping supplies because I had no clue.

Odd... they were supposed to add this... they literally had a discussion on it during the developer meeting they filmed a few months ago.

Problem:

Suggestion:

Odd... they were supposed to add this... they literally had a discussion on it during the developer meeting they filmed a few months ago.

I dont know if it was in the beta but you can see the limit if you tried to make camp.