Please consider "reprinting" the digital almanac in an easier to read font

This thing is a real pain to read due to the chosen font.  It may look cool but its hard on the eyes and makes it a lot slower and harder to read.

I agree, I thought it might just be me.  It does look cool but it is hard to read without being zoomed in.

I've started, and stopped to read this thing about 5 times so far.  Every time only getting a few paragraphs before I just can't be bothered.  Even zoomed in, the font is just horrible for reading.  It is made even worse by the fact that several letters, like lower case E, X and W are very ambiguous (W looks like an M, and E and X while different both look like some form of R) and then amplified by the fact that given its content there are many fictional words.  Fictional words written in a fton that has letters that are hard to idenfity result in UG.

Agreed. I'm enjoying the game a ton at the moment, so much that I would love to read the almanac when I can't be playing (food breaks are a thing!), but my vision is getting blurry enough as it is without having to squint to decipher archaic font.

Obviously it's not a huge huge deal; just a shame, because it seems like it would be a really fun read if I could actually read it.

• 4 months later...

I concur. The book looks cool, I understand where you were headed with that, but it's terrible for reading. My reading speed is generally slow and I'm not a native English speaker which makes it even harder. I would love to see this converted into a streamlined ebook format (MOBI, ePUB) so that I can read it on an e-ink reader.