Still waiting for a response...

So I backed PoE on kickstarter, and assumed that whenever they released the game, I'd be able to get it.  Since I was almost 100% certain it wasn't going to come out April 2014 (which I believe was the est. release date), I forgot about it and moved on to other games in the meantime, figuring it'll finish eventually.  Now that it's here, I've tried to link the pledge using both my kickstarter email and my Paypal email, to no avail.  Normally I'd just wait for support, but Obsidian seems to either not bother with their support system or their launch has caused an ungodly amount of problems for people, since I appear to still be waiting for an answer as to why I'm not getting any email allowing me to link the pledge.

I approved the topic so you could air your concerns, but I'm going to lock it because your best bet remains to deal with Support@Obsidan.net. Hopefully, they'll get back to you soon. Having the thread here, even closed, means it might get some notice from one of the devs and maybe they'll be able to help you more directly. In the meantime, good luck!

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!