just got the game and need hep picking good characters. Not in terms of actual in combat effectiveness, as I know that I would do strikers with might and dexterity as high as possible, tanks with whatever is best for them, etc. what I want to know is which classes fight best for each of the races:

• Humans are tanks?
  • Dwarfs seem like fighters and barbarians maybe?
  • Aumaua seem to best fight the barbarian
  • Elves uh magic? rogues and rangers?
  • Orlan seem like less melee types
  • Godlike are unknown right now.

Does might affect magic damage too? I need to know!!!

Yes

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Can't you just reassign stats anyways? I don't think race/origin/etc. actually ends up affecting things much, it just puts +2 stat points into a pool you can reassign as you want. I guess the only exception is for maxing out stats above 18.

Can't you just reassign stats anyways? I don't think race/origin/etc. actually ends up affecting things much, it just puts +2 stat points into a pool you can reassign as you want. I guess the only exception is for maxing out stats above 18.

It is mostly a personal thing, really. If I want to play, say a barbarian, I would like that class to fit the race I choose for it.

Ok so I made a dwarf mage with 21 might and 18 int, also with merchant thing for a boost to both lore and mechanics so he can also be my primary trapper.

Big AoEs and big damage and traps. I like.

I started with that but switched to a death godlike with:

18 Might

8 Con

18 Dex

7 Per

20 Int

7 Resolve

+60% aoe, + 50% duration vs +48% aoe & +40% duration on the dwarf, but only +24 damage vs +33 on the dwarf and +16 Fortitude vs +22 on the dwarf

Edited by Medwynd

The bonus race stats can't be moved, if you get say +2 Might then its always +2 Might, you can't change it in the attributes screen. Race choices matter very much

I actually made a Nature Godlike Wizard. 18 int, 16(or 17? not sure right now) might, 12 dex and 12 res