Frequency vibrating of hoverbox & hoverbox-text

Delicieuxz

Question

On my monitor, some hoverbox-text and hover-text box are vibrating in a blurred fashion, like it's something to do with monitor frequency. Not all text and text-boxes do this, such as persistent menus like the control panel and the Escape menu, and some hoverbox / hoverbox-text also does not do this, but then the hoverbox / text for an item right next to one that's normal will display this behaviour. And removing the cursor from the item so the hoverbox / text disappears, and then mousing over it again will display that particular item's hoverbox / text as vibrating like this again.

8 answers to this question

I don't have this, but in relation to the "hoverboxes", this is where I repeat the issue that resized text isn't getting centred properly, nor hoverboxes resized as appropriate, in the vain hope that it'll be fixed.

t50aJUd.jpg

Same thing happening to me and has been for a while.  Anyone besides me and the OP here?  Are the devs aware?

Had this too but can't reproduce now.

Cail The Silent- The drake coils its body protectively around something. "One day I will become a burning thing. Bright and terrible like my spark."
Quest "Cinders of Faith"

Sagani- Sagani chuckles. "Nothing against these stuffy forests, but you haven't seen the southern lights over Naasitaq."
Quest "The Long Hunt"

I have experienced the same problem and doing tests I realise that, in my case (1080p), this problem occurs when I am using any different font scale than 100. So I think this is caused by the text scale, its centered or something like that.

This is an annoying bug and I also hope they fix in the next patches.

What is mentioned in this post: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/72095-frequency-vibrating-of-hoverbox-hoverbox-text/ is happening to me. Its prominent on the Breastplate icon in the inventory/character sheet. 

Is there anyway to fix it? 

Direct quote from link above:

On my monitor, some hoverbox-text and hover-text box are vibrating in a blurred fashion, like it's something to do with monitor frequency. Not all text and text-boxes do this, such as persistent menus like the control panel and the Escape menu, and some hoverbox / hoverbox-text also does not do this, but then the hoverbox / text for an item right next to one that's normal will display this behaviour. And removing the cursor from the item so the hoverbox / text disappears, and then mousing over it again will display that particular item's hoverbox / text as vibrating like this again.